The Islamic Center of Brushy Creek (ICBC) was opened after acquiring permits from the City of Cedar Park, in November 2008. The Masjid serves the needs of the fast growing Muslim communities in North West Austin, that includes the communities in and around North-West Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Leander.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Women) Youth Halaqa (Girls) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Brushy Creek
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1950 Brushy Creek Rd, Cedar Park, TX 78613, USA
- City/Locality, State: Cedar Park, Texas
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 08:14 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:15 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.