The MSA at Penn founded Masjid al-Jamia in 1973 to provide a beacon for Islam in West Philadelphia. Currently, the Masjid is the largest mosque in Philadelphia and caters to a very diverse and vibrant Muslim community.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Al-Jamia
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 4228 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
- City/Locality, State: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 12:05 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.