The first Masjid in Niagara Falls recently moved to a new and more accessible location where a variety of activities take place including Salatul Jumu'a on Friday afternoon, weekend school for children and adult classes in Arabic language and Islamic culture. Dr Agwa, a verified verified scholar from al-Azhar University is the President and Director of all Center activities.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Islamic Cultural Center of Niagara Falls (ICCNF)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2843 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA
- City/Locality, State: Niagara Falls, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 07:31 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.