Islamic Circle of Mercer County (ICMC), a non-profit corporation incorporated in the State of New Jersey is a, religious, charitable and social organization that was initiated and established in 1999 A.D/1420 A.H. The current property and building were acquired and first time congregational (Maghreb) prayer was conducted in October 2000 /Rajab 1421 A.H. Currently the mosque is open for daily prayers five times a day including Friday prayer.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Night Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men)
- Name: Islamic Circle of Mercer County
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 336 Lawrence Station Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
- City/Locality, State: Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Established: 1999
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 16, 2019 03:48 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at First floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.