Masjid Al-Ansar is one of the oldest mosques in South Florida. Together with Masjid Ibrahim, it is closely affiliated with a predominately African-American organization, Mosques Cares. Early in its history, the building for Masjid Al-Ansar was originally a church before it was purchased by Muslims in 1968.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al-Ansar
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 5245 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
- City/Locality, State: Miami, Florida
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 07:54 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.