Masjid Rasool Allah is one of the first mosques of Cleveland. The famous and historical building which made the existence of the mosque possible was built in 1830 as an Inn (accommodation) for travelers between Detroit and Buffalo.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Mohammad Rasool Allah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 9400 Detroit Rd, Cleveland, OH 44102, USA
- City/Locality, State: Cleveland, Ohio
- Established: 1830
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 03:56 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.