The Middletown Islamic Center is the only mosque in Middletown area. Weekly Friday Khutba (Sermon) and Prayers are held at 1:00 PM every Friday. The Center organizes Eid-Ul-Fitr Celebration usually held after the end of Ramadan, and Eid-Ul-Adha celebration usually held few days after Hajj (Pilgrimage) period as well as celebration of other important religious dates. In addition, the Center offers weekend Islamic classes on Sunday of every week from the middle of September until June. Interfaith dialogues are an integral part of the Center's functions. Lecture dinners are organized two or three times a year by the Center's Women Group Members. Imam is always available to listen, help, and share any concerns of the Center's members, to do Janaza Prayers, and to perform Islamic Marriage rituals if and when marriage license is provided.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Middletown Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 169 Ryerson Road, New Hampton, NY 10958
- City/Locality, State: New Hampton, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 18, 2019 03:12 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.