The Muslim Community of Troy (Masjid al-Hidaya) started from the students of Rensselaer Polytech Institute who rented a small room to perform their daily prayers. By 1986 the room became too small and the community purchased a two story house. The first floor of that house was converted into a Masjid and the second floor into classrooms for weekend school, youth and adult education, and other activities.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Marriage Counseling Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer Camp Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Al-Hidaya (Al-Hidaya Center)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 322 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110, USA
- City/Locality, State: Latham, New York
- Established: 1986
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 03, 2020 04:08 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.