Bathrooms are on the first floor for men. Prayer space spans first floor, 2nd floor and third floor.
Masjid Al-Farooq is located on Brooklyn's Atlantic Avenue, a street complete with Arabic-storefronts, halal food, butchers, clothing shops, and bookstores. It's near a major subway hub and Long Island Railroad stop, as well as a large road intersection. At jummah it's not uncommon for prayer rugs to be placed on the sidewalk to accomodate overflow.
- Name: Masjid Al-Farooq
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 554 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 18, 2019 05:02 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.