Cincinnati has been home to Muslims from around the world for many years. For years, there was no formal organization serving the Muslims who came to study or settled in Cincinnati. Families would gather in each other’s homes for prayers and religious holidays. The first attempts to organize the community were made in the early sixties. Friday prayers were first established at the University YMCA, and then at the Wesley Foundation on Clifton Avenue.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Arabic (language) Class Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Association of Cinti
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3668 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220, USA
- City/Locality, State: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Established: 2003
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Sep 22, 2019 10:31 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.