The Islamic Society of Palm Springs began with a few families in the late 1970s getting together for Jumu'ah in the greater Palm Springs Area. People's homes and small office spaces were used for prayer. As the muslim population slowly grew over the years, small Eid prayer celebrations began.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Ibrahim (Islamic Society of Coachella)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 84650 Ave 49, Coachella, CA 92236, USA
- City/Locality, State: Coachella, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 08:00 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.