Founded in 1959 as the 1st Masjid in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Islamic Center of San Francisco serves as a community and religious hub for Muslims.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Eid Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of San Francisco
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 400 Crescent Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
- City/Locality, State: San Francisco, California
- Established: 1959
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 04:12 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.