The House of the Believers (Masjid Dar Al Mumineen) is the oldest mosque and Islamic Center in the Treasure Coast area, located on Oleander Ave in Fort Pierce, FL. The purpose of this mosque is to cater to the needs of the greater Muslim community by providing a wide range of services, activities, programs, and classes.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Counseling Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Fort Pierce - House Of The Believers
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3607 Oleander Ave, Fort Pierce, FL 34982, USA
- City/Locality, State: Fort Pierce, Florida
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 03:15 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.