MCA was founded in 1972 by a group of dedicated Muslims for the specific purpose of practicing, propagating and preserving Islam and Islamic heritage and to serve the needs of Muslims, be they, religious, social, cultural or educational.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Islamic School for Children New Muslim Education Nikah (Marriage) Service Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Ann Arbor
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2301 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
- City/Locality, State: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Established: 1972
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 18, 2019 04:19 PM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.