The Islamic Center of South Bay – LA (ICSB), also known as Masjid Al-Noor, was established in October of 1982 by a group of families living in the South Bay area of Southern California. Presently, ICSB facilities include a prayer hall, library, four classrooms, an office, covered patio, four bathrooms, wudu facilities, parking lot, kitchen, and encompasses about 62,000 square feet.
- Name: Islamic Center of South Bay – LA lomita
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 25816 Walnut St, Lomita, CA 90717, USA
- City/Locality, State: Lomita, California
- Established: 1982
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 21, 2019 05:11 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.