A pleasant mosque that offers jumu'ah and is open all day for salah. During Ramadan, iftaar and tarawih are offered all 30 days.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Usman Bin Affan (Islamic Society of Mid-Manhattan)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 154 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 22, 2019 05:08 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Seems we do not have verified iqamah times for one or more prayers. Please help fellow muslims by submitting iqamah times. Submit Iqamah Times
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at 3rd floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.