The Albanian Islamic Center, built in Harper Woods in 1963, boasts a distinctive Balkan-style dome and minaret. With a prayer area, offices, large social hall, classrooms, and kitchen, the mosque serves an old Albanian American community (already well established in the 1940s) and new Muslim immigrants from Albania, Kosova, Macedonia, and other Balkan countries.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Albanian Islamic Center of Michigan
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 19775 Harper Ave, Harper Woods, MI 48225, USA
- City/Locality, State: Harper Woods, Michigan
- Established: 1963
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 18, 2019 02:31 AM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.