Masjid Adam is a project of MUNA Center of Paterson. This is the first masjid in the Bangladeshi Muslim community in Paterson (NJ) that has a prayer space for sisters and the masjid dedicated to helping youth build a strong sense of Muslim identity.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Adam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 340 Totowa Ave, Paterson, NJ 07502, USA
- City/Locality, State: Paterson, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 13, 2019 10:27 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at The women's entrance is down an alley in the back ..
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.