Masjid Muhajireen is a prayer hall for Muslims and gathering place to a diverse and dynamic community composed of, among others, indigenous Muslims and immigrants. The congregation is predominantly Afghan-Americans. The masjid is nestled on an acre-lot in a residential Tennyson-Alquire neighborhood.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid of Muhajireen
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 6504, 185 Folsom Ave, Hayward, CA 94544, USA
- City/Locality, State: Hayward, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Sep 21, 2019 06:58 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Accessibility is unknown.