The International Institute of Tolerance was founded on the principle of Justice and Equity. Its services are religious and charitable, and grounded in the Islamic faith. One of the principle aims of the Institute is to integrate Muslim Americans into our pluralistic American society. The Institution is focused on working in harmony with other faith groups and civic organizations to enhance our collective futures. The Institute provides religious, educational, and social services to advance justice and promote compassion. Outside its religious services, the Institute’s charitable intent can be found in its outreach program. This is the essence of the Islamic value system which drives the Institute’s role and functions.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: International Institute of Tolerance
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 305 Torrance Blvd # G, Carson, CA 90745, USA
- City/Locality, State: Carson, California
- Established: 2013
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 21, 2020 08:58 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.