Masjid Manhattan is conveniently located in the Financial District, established in 1970, is a not-for-profit organization currently located at just a few blocks from Wall St, City Hall, and the World Trade Center. It has become one of the most famous and most visited Masajid in New York City. Additionally, it has become "The Castle of Da'wah" for non-Muslims bringing many of them, through its Da'wah program, into Islam.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Manhattan
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 30 Cliff Street, New York, NY 10038
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1970
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 14, 2019 10:28 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at 4th Floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.