The Islamic Society of Greater Lowell is a mosque in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, which also serves as a center for lectures and social activities, including a weekend school. The mosque was established in 1993. The organization has been established to fulfill many purposes. The first and foremost purpose is to serve as being a place for the worship of Allah (SWT). It is meant to be a place for Islamic Education and all other activities related to fulfilling the commandments of Allah (SWT) and the sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), for the Muslims residing in the Merrimack Valley.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer School Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Society of Greater Lowell (ISGL)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 5 Courthouse Ln, Chelmsford, MA 01824, USA
- City/Locality, State: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 17, 2019 11:39 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.