Oldest Masjid in Buffalo, NY. Bought and converted in the '70s, the Masjid continues to serve as a mainstay of the community. Small to medium sized Masjid, community is diverse and come in good numbers for Jummah. On a major road, Masjid is bus and subway accessable. Parking lot is small but there is is plenty of off street parking.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Night Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men)
- Name: Masjid Taqwa
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 40 Parker Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
- City/Locality, State: Buffalo, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 22, 2019 08:47 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.