The mosque is significant within the Muslim community and is the principle public building in Islam. As a gift to the Muslim community of Southern California from Saudi Arabia, Prince Abdulaziz Bin Fahad Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, Minister of State and Cabinet. Member, provided funding for the land, (1993) and King Fahad pledged funds for the construction of the building (1995).
- Name: King Fahad Mosque
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 10980 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
- City/Locality, State: Culver City, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 21, 2019 07:00 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.