You may not carry bag, since it's not allowed.
Formerly the Lenox Casino, this building was reborn as a mosque following the assassination of Malcolm X and became the center of Muslim life in Harlem. The 1965 renovation by Sabbath Brown introduced the traditional features of middle-eastern architecture such as arches and the aluminum dome, once topped by a golden crescent.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Malcolm Shabazz
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 102 West 116th Street, New York, NY 10026
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1994
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 18, 2020 05:06 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.