Masjid Darul Islam is locatd in Elizabeth, New Jersey. The Masjid's facility is structured on the first governor's mansion in the State of New Jersey and has been designated as a historical site in the federal and state registry. Once the site of an all girls private school named the Vail Dean, it is now the house of Allah for worshipers from throughout the Islamic world.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Darul Islam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 602-616 Salem Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07208, USA
- City/Locality, State: Elizabeth, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Jun 04, 2020 11:33 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.