Ahle Baith Foundation officially inaugurated the opening of Astaana-e-Zehra, its religious center, on the day of Ghadeer in June 1990. It is centrally situated in the heart of Historic Englishtown, in "Garden State" New Jersey.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Ahle Baith Foundation (Astaana-e-Zehra)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 14 Mt Vernon Rd, Englishtown, NJ 07726, USA
- City/Locality, State: Englishtown, New Jersey
- Established: 1990
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 07, 2019 07:41 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.