Mosque was established just north of the campus of Arizona State University (ASU) in Tempe in 1984. Its beautiful architecture is modeled after the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem; the eight-sided structure has a minaret and a gold dome. Prior to establishing the center, Muslims used to gather in local homes or commute to Phoenix mosques for Friday prayers.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Community Center of Tempe
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 131 E 6th St, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
- City/Locality, State: Tempe, Arizona
- Established: 1984
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 08:24 AM
(Timezone: America/Phoenix, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.