Also known as Masjid Imam-ul-Bukhari. If one is travelling towards Kings Plaza Shopping Center via Flatbush Ave, the Masjid will be on the left side of Flatbush Avenue between avenues K & L. If on the Belt Parkway, take exit 11N towards Flatbush Ave, continue on to Flatbush until Avenue L is crossed (the masjid will be after Ave L, on the right side). 5 time daily prayers are held; Hifz-ul-Quran (Memorization of the Quran) and Home-schooling is avaialable; weekly lectures are held every Saturday after Maghrib Salaah. Jumuaah prayer begins at 1:30.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Imam-ul-Bukari / Tri-State Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1863 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 08:54 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Accessibility is unknown.