|General||Masjid Imam-ul-Bukari / Tri-State Islamic Center is open for Jumu'ah and the five daily prayers. A personal prayer mat and mask are required. Contact the Masjid for further details and guidelines.|
Also known as Masjid Imam-ul-Bukhari. If one is travelling towards Kings Plaza Shopping Center via Flatbush Ave, the Masjid will be on the left side of Flatbush Avenue between avenues K & L. If on the Belt Parkway, take exit 11N towards Flatbush Ave, continue on to Flatbush until Avenue L is crossed (the masjid will be after Ave L, on the right side).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Weekly Halaqa (Men)
- Name: Masjid Imam-ul-Bukari / Tri-State Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1863 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: 2010
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 05, 2020 10:10 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Accessibility is unknown.