There is a prayer space in the basement of the library. Take the stairs down and exit the stairs and head straight for 10 steps and make a right and go all the way down to last row of books. Prayer rugs and scarves are on book shelf.
- Name: Downstate Medical Center Prayer Space (Division of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, SUNY Downstate Medical Center)
- Type: Musalla
- Address: 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 18, 2020 05:35 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.