In 1954, a handful of Palestinian immigrants on Chicago’s famous Southside established the Mosque Foundation of Chicago with the dream of one day building a structure to house the religious and cultural activities of their growing young families. Today, that dream is reality as the Mosque Foundation has become one of the busiest mosques in America, serving a community of more than 50,000 Muslims.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Mosque Foundation
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 7360 W 93rd St, Bridgeview, IL 60455, USA
- City/Locality, State: Bridgeview, Illinois
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 03:15 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.