Jamaat Ibad Ar-Rahman (JIAR) serves as the place of worship and gathering for the largest Muslim community in Durham, NC. Our mission is to establish, facilitate and encourage the practice of Islam in Durham and the surrounding area based on the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) according to the methodology of the Salaf Salih (the righteous predecessors) by: 1. Providing a place of worship; 2. Enjoining good and forbidding evil; 3. Educating the Muslims; 4. Propagating Islam to the general community; 5. and Promoting the social, economic and moral well-being of the Muslims.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Two Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Jamaat Ibad Ar-Rahman
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 5122 Revere Rd, Durham, NC 27713, USA
- City/Locality, State: Durham, North Carolina
- Established: 1981
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 12:50 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:10 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:10 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.