With it's variety of many recreational activities, the center attracts the Muslim youth, our next generation. However, the most important thing is never forgotten: the purity and perfection that Islam truly is. Islamic study groups for both brothers and sisters happen weekly, and qur'an classes for children occur daily. we also offer a gym for working out with different schedules to accomidate both brothers and sisters. The B64 bus will drop you off right in front of the masjid. Take the R line to 86th St./4th Avenue in Bay Ridge to pick up the bus. You can also walk to the masjid from the D/M line at 20th Avenue.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Muslim Youth Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1933 Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11214
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 02:40 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is not accessible.
- No accessible restrooms.
- Parking area is not accessible.