Northeast Denver Islamic Center (NDIC) is a non-profit, 501C3, religious organization. NDIC is located at 3400 Albion Street in Denver. This building serves as a multi cultural community center as well as a place of worship for the Islamic community. The building is perfectly designed to address the spiritual needs of the Muslim community as well as the social need of the community at large regardless of religious belief. In addition to being a place of prayer, educational programs and programs addressing the needs of at-risk populations in Northeast Denver, such as parenting classes, English as a second language (ESL), and life skills and job readiness classes for persons reentering the community from prison. Masjid Taqwa is also a founding member of the Greater Denver Interfaith Alliance.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Northeast Denver Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3400 Albion Street, Denver, CO 80207, USA
- City/Locality, State: Denver, Colorado
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 04, 2020 09:19 AM
(Timezone: America/Denver, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.