Alhuda Center was first opened in 1994 in a small rented apartment on St. John Ave., Kansas City Missouri. Over time, the Muslim population in the Northeast area of Kansas City has grown tremendously, with many Muslim immigrants and refugees moved into this area. As the Muslim community in the area continued to grow, the need for a larger place became necessary. With the praise to Allah (SW), a Muslim brother donated property at 4608 Saint John Ave., Kansas City, MO, 64123 to the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City, in which subsequently donated to Al-Huda Center.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Women)
- Name: Masjid Al Huda Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 141 Van Brunt Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64123, USA
- City/Locality, State: Kansas City, Missouri
- Established: 1994
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 03, 2020 03:10 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.