The Masjid was established in the 1990’s, a nonprofit, religious organization, that transformed from a 2 family house in Valley Stream, New York to serving thousands of individuals every month through a wide array of services, programs and daily Salahs.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Arabic (language) Class Family Counseling Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Mimar Sinan Sunnyside Mosque (Turkish Islamic Cultural Center)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 45-06 Skillman Ave, Sunnyside, NY 11104, USA.
- City/Locality, State: Sunnyside, New York
- Established: 1990
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jun 04, 2020 11:26 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.