In 1993, MET was founded with the dream to help create an open, empowering, and collaborative atmosphere within the Muslim community in the greater Portland area. Over the years, MET has made significant strides in the development of Portland‘s Islamic-based education. MET ’s focus on education through positive interaction with Muslims and non-Muslims and honest communication with the media and public officials has positively impacted not only the people of Portland, but well beyond our local area.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Muslim Educational Trust
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 10330 SW Scholls Ferry Rd, Tigard, OR 97223, USA
- City/Locality, State: Tigard, Oregon
- Established: 1993
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 25, 2020 07:39 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.