he Medical Center Islamic Society is a group of men, women and children joined together to conserve and promote Islamic culture and teachings in the greater city of Houston Muslims in the United States are a small minority and part of our duty is to help them achieve what other minorities has achieved. Mishkah Center by the MCIS (Medical Center Islamic Society) is also called New Almeda Masjid or Unity Center.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Marriage Counseling Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: New Almeda Masjid (The Medical Center Islamic Society - MCIS)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2222 Mansard St, Houston, TX 77054, USA
- City/Locality, State: Houston, Texas
- Established: 2014
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 05:09 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.