Al Huda Society was founded in 1999 by a group of about 50 brothers & sisters who called for a meeting to announce the birth of the organization. Al Huda started with providing the Jumaa prayer at Roca in Chelsea where this large prayer continues to be held. A year later, Al Huda added a Saturday school for about 30 kids which has continuously grown to have 375 students this year. Other weekend programs for youth and adult were added every year either at the previous home at Roca (Chelsea) or at the current location at the Phoenix Charter Academy (Everett). Since its founding, Al Huda has grown both in scope and membership as can be testified by the vast array of activities & programs it offers today.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Al Huda Society
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 60 Willow St, Chelsea, MA 02150, USA
- City/Locality, State: Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Established: 1999
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 11, 2019 09:42 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.