Masjid Al-Islam,Dallas is recognized as the first Mosque in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our Muslim community has been in Dallas, Texas for over sixty(60) years. We are part of the legacy and association that includes Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X and the leadership of the late Imam W.D. Mohammed. Masjid Al-Islam has played a pivotal role in pioneering the efforts of interfaith relations in Dallas.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Dallas Masjid مسجد of al-Islam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2604 S Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75215, USA
- City/Locality, State: Dallas, Texas
- Established: 1980
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 16, 2019 03:12 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.