ICF was established in 1996. At that time there was no Masjid in between ISEB and Milpitas and most of the community in south Fremont did not have a close by place for their religious needs and to offer prayer in congregation. ICF was established and grew to be an active center with so several activities and services.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Fremont
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 4039 Irvington Ave, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
- City/Locality, State: Fremont, California
- Established: 1996
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 08:31 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.