Islamic Center of the Quad Cities (ICQC) is the first Islamic Center in the Quad Cities established by the local Muslims in 1982. The ICQC is the first mosque built in the Quad Cities area located at the intersection of Kennedy drive (60th St.) and 34th avenue in Moline. It was opened in October 2004.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Islamic Center of Quad Cities
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 6005 34th Ave, Moline, IL 61265, USA
- City/Locality, State: Moline, Illinois
- Established: 1982
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 03:56 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.