Masjid Badr is located in the northwest part of Fresno, California. The masjid operates as Sierra Community Center. Masjid Badr was opened to service the growing Muslim community of the central valley. Masjid Badr is a on a 3 arce lot, with many outdoor activities. The activies include a soccer field, basketball court and jungle gym for the little ones. The masjid is opened for the daily five prayers.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men) Youth Halaqa (Boys)
- Name: Badr Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 7150 N Milburn Ave, Fresno, CA 93722, USA
- City/Locality, State: Fresno, California
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 22, 2019 11:52 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.