This mosque is not available for Fajr waqt. Masjid is on 43rd between 5th and 6th. Closer to 5th. The mosque is on the 3rd floor.
Muslim Center of Manhattan was registered as a masjid in December of 1999, with the intention of facilitating a place for prayers for Muslims working in the mid-Manhattan area. At this office, there is a full-time library whereby books can be borrowed up to one month by members. In addition to this, there are religious classes for the benefit of Muslims seeking religious knowledge.
Services: Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Muslim Center of Manhattan
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 4 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, USA
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 18, 2019 07:59 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.