The Islamic Society of Delaware (ISD) was founded by visionaries of our community back in 1992. Its present campus located at 28 Salem Church Rd started as a standalone structure to accommodate few dozen worshipers. As the community grew leaps and bounds, the Phase 2 of the expansion plan was put to execution. In 2005, ground breaking was done to extend the structure to the new multi-purpose hall that now accommodates more than 500 worshipers along with mezzanine for female worshipers. Another milestone was added to the organization when a new building was constructed adjacent to the multi-purpose hall to accommodate a full time Islamic school with grades from Pre KG to middle school. The full time school, Islamic Academy of Delaware, moved to its present location in 2011.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Islamic School for Children Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Ibrahim (Islamic Society of Delaware)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2934, 28 Salem Church Rd, Newark, DE 19713, USA
- City/Locality, State: Newark, Delaware
- Established: 1992
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 12:05 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.