Masjid Noor ul-Islam is the central of Burmese community in Fort Wayne. Masjid Noor ul-Islam is the first masjid built in the United States by the Burmese community.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Noor Ul-Islam - Burmese Muslim Education and Community Center (BMECC)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2121 Seddlemeyer Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46816, USA
- City/Locality, State: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Established: 2010
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 22, 2019 09:30 PM
(Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.