The Muhammad Islamic Center is also known as Abdul-Majid Karim Hasan Islamic Center. It's one of the oldest mosques in the New Haven region and bears the name of its Imam, Abdul-Majid Karim Hasan. In 1959 the mosque opened on Dixwell Avenue in New Haven and after that it shift to the street over the Hamden line.
- Name: Muhammad Islamic Center ( Abdul-Majid Karim Hasan Islamic Center )
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 870 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514, USA
- City/Locality, State: Hamden, Connecticut
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 03:27 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.