Located in the Teaneck Township of Bergen County, New Jersey, Dar-ul-Islah was established in the nineteen seventies by the Muslims of Bergen County for the sole purpose of upholding, preserving and propagating Islam.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Darul Islah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 320 Fabry Terrace, Teaneck, NJ 07666, USA
- City/Locality, State: Teaneck, New Jersey
- Established: 1970
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 19, 2019 03:32 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.