Al-Farooq Masjid was established in 1980 as a religious institution devoted to the service of the international Muslim community of greater Atlanta and the southeastern United States of America. At the time it was one of a few mosques in the southeastern United States.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al Farooq
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 7486 Center Pkwy, Sacramento, CA 95823, USA
- City/Locality, State: Sacramento, California
- Established: 1980
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 11, 2019 11:44 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.