Masjid Noor is located in Huntington, on the north shore of Long Island in Suffolk county, New York. The masjid serves as the central hub for the muslims in the area. We have a thriving community surrounding the masjid and many families live close to the masjid and participate daily in the masjid activities. We invite you to come and visit us, and if you live in the area to become an active member of the masjid. Please register on the website to receive regular updates.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer School Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Noor
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1032 Park Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743
- City/Locality, State: Huntington, New York
- Established: 2001
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 04:36 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:45 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.